Youth Group Chili Cook Off Fundraiser
Sunday, February 25, 2018, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Join us for a fun evening of fellowship, food, and competition. The Harvest Youth Ministry would like to invite our church family to a chili cook-off on Sunday, February 25th at 5:00. Start preparing your best Chili recipe for this HOT competition. Prizes will be given for the best chili in these 3 categories:
- Classic - The traditional recipe
- Spicy - Chili with a little or a lot of kick
- Other - Another type of chili like white or green varieties.
We will meet in the youth room. The Youth Ministries will be taking donations at the door for snow camp. We will have close to 25 teens attending snow camp which cost between $125-$150 per teen. Our parents will greatly appreciate any help towards this spiritual investment in their teens. If you would like to make a direct donation or sponsor a teen you may contact Pastor Rob
- 4:45 Chili check-in - register and samples taken for judges
- 5:00 Prayer and start eating
- 5:25 Winners announced
- 5:30-6:00 Eat more chili and fellowship
- 6:00 Clean Up
- Please register your chili so we know how much and what is coming.
- In the notes on the registration put which category your chili will be
in:Classic, Spicy, or Other
- You do not need to bring chili to attend, please join us for this fun evening.