Bible Doctrine: The End Times (HBI)
Every Sunday, from 03/10/2019 to 04/28/2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Harvest Bible Institute provides sound biblical teaching that will give you confidence to serve God in your particular field of ministry. Classes are open for Christians over the age of 16.
Bible Doctrine: The End Times is taught by Dr. John McLean. The purpose of this 8-week course is to explore what Scripture teaches in relation to the future return of Jesus Christ.
- Week 1: An overview of eschatology and endtime events
- Week 2: An evaluation of views on death, heaven and hell
- Week 3: How to interpret the Bible: Dispensationalism versus Covenant Theology
- Week 4: An evaluation of views on the Millennial Kingdom
- Week 5: An evaluation of views on the Rapture of the Church: Part 1
- Week 6: An evaluation of views on the Rapture of the Church: Part 2
- Week 7: How to interpret the Book of Revelation
- Week 8: What prophetic events still remain to be fulfilled?
- Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond (Blaising, Gentry, Strimple)
- Three Views on the Rapture: Pretribulation, Prewrath, or Posttribulation (Blaising, Hultberg, Moo)
The cost per class is $40 for audit students and $80 for certificate students.
For more information on Harvest Bible Institute, visit the website.