Harvest Youth Winter Retreat
Friday, January 31, 2020, 3:45 PM - Sunday, February 02, 2020, 4:00 PM
Join us for an action-packed 48 Hours of Winter Retreat! We will be heading up to Camp Barakel. We will enjoy snow, food, tubing, skating, games, and all kinds of planned and unplanned fun! This is a very crucial event for our teens.
There are three main goals for this event.
- One-on-one time with teens and our youth leaders in a spiritually focused environment
- Deepen relationships within the youth group.
- Fun! The teens will have a great trip
We are taking both HS & MS groups to camp at the same time this year, but this specific weekend will split them up on separate sides of the camp with separate High School and Middle School programs. This will give both groups their own experience.
We need to register early. This particular weekend closes very quickly. We need a $40 deposit by the end of September. The final payment can be made in January. But we need to register spots now.
If you would be willing to help us drive to camp, even if it is one way on Friday or Sunday it would be a huge help to us.
- 3:30 PM January 31st - Meet at church for camp
- 4:00 PM January 31st - Depart for camp
- 4:00 PM February 2nd - Arrive back the at church
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes for outdoor activates, hats, gloves, snow pants, and snow boots
- Sleeping bag or blanket and sheets, towel, and toiletries
- Cash – Fast food on the way and snack shop/bookstore at camp
- Bible, pen, notebook to take notes.
- Snacks for the cabin (not necessary, but helpful)
What not to bring:
- Cell phone - We will take cell phones upon arrival at camp and leave them in the vehicles.
- Electronic game systems
- Electronic devices such as music players
- If you have any questions please contact Pastor Rob
Spending Money for Camp
All food is provided in the registration fee. The students will need money for a fast food stop on way to camp Friday night. There is a camp store they may have time to visit but many campers don't go. We will make a gas station stop on way back Sunday, teens might want snacks.