The Ark Encounter
Friday, February 21, 2020, 5:00 PM - Saturday, February 22, 2020, 11:30 PM
You're invited to travel to The Ark Encounter (Williamstown, KY), which features a full-size Noah's Ark replica: 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, 51 feet high! As you enter Noah’s world aboard the massive Ark, you’ll tour three decks filled with scores of exhibit bays. These exhibits allow you to experience what Noah’s life may have been like.
The trip will depart from Harvest at 5pm Feb. 21, and return by midnight Feb. 22. Registration deadline is Jan. 30.
The cost for the trip is $239 (for double occupancy; additional $60 for single occupancy). For children staying in hotel room with adults the price is $99 for 1-10 years old, $129 for 11-18 years old.
- Coach bus ride with wifi, outlets, video, restroom
- King room or 2 queen room for one night, full breakfast (Hampton Inn, Dry Ridge KY)
- Ticket for full day at Ark Encounter
- Dinner at Emzara's Buffet on the property
- Full-time tour director, all service fees, and taxes included
Questions? Please contact Keith Campbell: