Student Ministries Cedar Point Trip
Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 7:45 AM - 9:15 PM
Join us for a fun day at Cedar Point on August 28. We will be taking any kids in 6th - 12th grade for a fun day trip to bond and have a blast to wrap up the summer. This trip will be designed to connect our current teens so it will only be available for current youth group teens, not visitors.
Must Purchase Your Own Ticket
All attendees must purchase their own ticket and bring with them. Here is a link for a great deal for Michigan residents.
Parents: We will need a few parents to go with us, please contact Rob Fipps if you can help drive.
Food: Teens can bring snacks for the ride. We can bring in bottled water into the park. At 1:00 if Teens would like to bring a bag lunch, we will meet at the vehicles and eat these. If Teens would like to stay in the park and eat in the park they may do so.
- 6th - 8th Grade will stay in groups with leaders
- 9th - 12th Graders can pair off in groups of 2 or more with a cell phone only if the parents sign off on this. Otherwise, they can stay with the groups.
- 7:45 Sign-In at church
- 8:00 Leave the church
- 10:00 Arrive at Cedar Point
- 1:00- lunch (if needed) – meet to get bagged lunch
- 6:00 – Meet at the park entrance
- 6:30 – Drive Home
- 30 Min fast food grab and go
- 9:15 – arrive at church
- Pick up by 9:30