Find a Small Group Discussion Questions
...are the main context for personal discipleship at Harvest. These groups are designed to challenge believers to grow as faithful and fruitful followers of Jesus Christ. You will be encouraged in Christ-likeness through Bible study, prayer, accountability, fellowship, and real-life support. These men and women testify to the impact small groups have had in their lives:
Find a Small Group
We invite you to visit a small group this week! Follow the link below to see the day/time and location for each group. If you would like assistance identifying a group that would be a good fit for you, please contact Heather Reynolds, Small Group Coordinator: 734.386.0323 or
Small Group Discussion Questions
Week of Sept. 25-30
1st Thessalonians 2:13-16
Read 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16 together.
Discuss and apply:
1. How do we know the Bible is not merely the word of men but is the word of God? (Consider 2nd Peter 1:16-21 and 2nd Timothy 3:16)
2. What Scriptures can you use to explain the gospel of Jesus to your neighbors?
3. What Scriptures are currently at work in your life, growing you in the Lord?
4. Why are many people offended by the idea of God’s wrath? Why is it important for Christians to affirm the truth of this doctrine?
5. What types of persecution might you face in your lifetime? How can you strengthen your soul to endure opposition?
Pray for one another: That we would be faithful to the Lord, trusting His Word, proclaiming the gospel, and enduring opposition.
Weekly Scripture memory: “While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.” (1 Thess. 5:3)
If you would like to receive these questions in an email, please email