Bible Class: Understanding and Living a Biblical Worldview
Every Sunday, from 01/29/2023 to 04/30/2023, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Join us January 29 - April 30 at 6pm for a new Bible class led by Salvador Toledo, Mark Beggs, & Mike Fleishman.
We will be using the curriculum “Thinking Like a Christian, Understanding and Living a Biblical Worldview” which lays out a foundation for understanding a Biblical worldview. It will be an exciting adventure as we examine the Word of God and a Biblical Christian view of life comes into focus. This study seeks to cover ten major disciplines (theology, philosophy, biology, psychology, ethics, sociology, law, politics, economics and history). During these 10 sessions, we will relate each discipline to basic Biblical principles which will help us in our personal Christian living and practical involvement with society.
You are not required to purchase the book for this class! A copy of the book, Thinking Like a Christian, Understanding and Living a Biblical Worldview (by Noebel & Edwards), will be available to review on Sunday nights and handouts will be provided weekly.
- Jan. 29: Introduction: Thinking about Worldview - Salvador
- Feb. 5: Theology - Salvador
- Feb. 12: No Class - Winter Break
- Feb. 19: Philosophy - Salvador
- Feb. 26: No Class - Missions Conference
- Mar. 5: Class canceled due to power outage
- Mar. 12: Biology - Salvador
- Mar. 19: Psychology – Mike
- Mar. 26: No Class – Spring Break
- Apr. 2: Ethics - Mike
- Apr. 9: No Class – Easter
- Apr. 16: Sociology - Salvador
- Apr. 23: Law & Politics Combined - Mark
- Apr. 30: Economics – Mark
- May 7: History – Mark
Join us to learn how to live as the tribe of Issachar “… men who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do….” 1 Chronicles 12:32