Career Planning Workshop
Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for this free event as we discuss and answer questions about career pathing and planning in 2021. We’ll discuss several topics, including:
- What organizations are seeking in their next leadership teams
- Talent mobility
- Building strong credentials for tomorrow’s jobs
- What is success?
- College and career readiness
- How do I manage my career path?
- Addressing conflict in the workplace
- What are common pitfalls people fall into that cause them to mismanage their careers?
- How do I rebound after job loss?
- What is prohibiting me from advancing in my role?
- ...and more!
Our speakers will share their journeys, their mistakes, and the lessons they have learned as Christians in the workplace. These men will provide insight for Christians preparing for the future of work, and the competencies and skills needed for the years ahead.
- Harvest Elder Mike Joseph: Mike has more than 40 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition. He has been employed by a Fortune 250 company (Masco Corporation), an international consulting organization (Pricewaterhouse Coopers, now part of IBM), and technology companies Microsoft, Oracle, and Infor Global Solutions.
- Harvest Elder Jesse Hawkins: Jesse has more than 20 years of experience in organizational management. He been employed by Fortune 100 companies such as Verizon Wireless, Comcast Communications, American Express, and the American Cancer Society, and currently serves in the human capital industry as Global Vice President of Customer Success with LHH, an Adecco Co.