Responsibilities: Lead and oversee structures, operations, facility, finances, personnel, processes, stewardship, and overall ministry effectiveness.
- Oversee and equip maintenance staff, custodian, accountant, production team, usher director, safety director, parking director, hospitality director, decorations committee, chair setup crew, and volunteers with practical spiritual giftings.
- Identify and develop operational and administrative processes that improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with leadership on human resource guidelines and assist with the hiring of staff members.
- Collaborate with other ministry leaders in the evaluation and development of staff.
- Administrate and support the on-boarding of volunteers and staff members.
- Coordinate and oversee on-going facility improvements and building expansion.
- Oversee internal communications (includes participation in elder, deacon, and staff meetings).
- Administer churchwide messaging.
- Administer and manage building use and event coordination communications.
- Function as the lead staff liaison for Deacon communications.
- Identify areas of improvement within various ministries and provide coordinated plans for enhancements.
- Execute responsibilities in alignment with the Elders’ strategy and vision.
Gifting and Skills:
- Highly effective managerial skills and disciplined time management abilities
- Self-starter, with a continual vision to improve the people and processes of the church
- Ability to research widely on topics familiar and unfamiliar
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one, with small teams, and with the congregation, both digitally and in person
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to coach and manage others
- Skill in organization, scheduling, and event planning
- Competency with MS Office Suite products
- Genuine love for the Lord
- Heart of care for people
- Ability to work well with existing teams & pastoral staff
- Gifted in leading and equipping other staff and volunteers